LAW 675/1996 – POLICY AND CONSENT REQUEST Under the Legislative Decree on the 30th of June 2003, n.196 (O.J. 29th of July 2003, n.174 – Ordinary Supplement n. 123/L)
Gi.Gi.Esse S.r.l. hereby informs you, the interested party, that your personal data (the “data”) will be treated as follows:
INFORMATION RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with and for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 of the 30th of June 2003 – Privacy Code, relating to the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the handling of your information will be done so based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights. By ‘Processing of Personal Data’ we mean any operation or set of operations carried out with or without electronic means or otherwise authorised, concerning the collection, recording, organisation, conservation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of public or private subjects’ data.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
We wish to inform you that the data collected by different types of forms (modules for the request of information, contact modules) are summarised but not limited to the following: surname, first name, company name, sector of activity and implementation, address, phone numbers, fax, e-mail, comments and inquiries, are used for the handling of data provided for by law and for the following purposes:
- - research and research market statistics;
- - to send promotional and information materials;
- - to carry out direct sales or placement;
- - to send commercial information;
- - warranty and before and after sales technical support
- - monitoring of satisfaction levels;
- - invitations to informative and promotional events.
HANDLING METHODS – APPOINTED
APPOINTED Data will be handled mainly through electronic and information instruments, and stored either on computer media or any other suitable media, in compliance with the Minimal Security Measures in accordance with the Technical Specifications Annexed 'B' in the Legislative Decree n.196 of the 30th of June 2003.
Data can be processed, on behalf of the company, by employees, professionals, or companies authorized to carry out specific services or activities complementary to those of the company that are necessary for the execution of its operations and services.
The owner of your personal data is Rossi Claudio. Rossi Claudio, as Director of Gi.Gi.Esse Srl, is responsible for the processing of the data.
Considering the existence of telematics, information or correspondence links, the data can be transferred abroad, and also outside of EU countries, and may be disclosed to a:
1. Company employees not specifically in charge;
2. Companies or other entities engaged in outsourcing on behalf of the Company.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
(Article 7 of the Legislative Decree n.196 of the 30th of June 2003)
You can exercise your rights towards the Data Controller at any time under Article 7 at your complete convenience:
- 1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or inexistence of personal data concerning yourself, even if not yet recorded, and for it to be communicated in an intelligible form.
- 2. You have the right to obtain information about:
- a) the origin of the personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of handling;
- c) the logic behind the handling with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can know about it as designated representatives of the State, managers or agents.
- 3. The interested party has the right to:
- a) update, rectify or, when interested, integrate the data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been brought to knowledge, also in relation to their contents, of those to whom the data has been communicated or distributed, except in cases where such accomplishment is impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- 4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons related to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- b) the handling of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or carrying out market research or commercial communication.
All graphics and texts are the property of Gi.Gi.Esse Srl: any kind of reproduction, even partial, is strictly prohibited.
The use of session cookies, which are not stored in a persistent way on the visitor’s computer – thus disappearing once the browser is closed – is strictly limited to the transmission of session identification data, made of random numbers generated by the server and necessary to enable the safe and efficient navigation of the website itself. At the end of the session, the data will be immediately deleted.
The user can interrupt the cookies download on this website at any moment by changing the settings of his browser.
By visiting the Website with a previously-set browser accepting cookies you consent to use the Company’s products and services and to use the cookies and the other technologies which are necessary to visualize them, as it is described in this Privacy Regulations section.
Google – Privacy and Terms